Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Ronaldo will be back soon
Cristiano Ronaldo has some great news with his injury - he expects to be back early!

Manchester United have stuttered with form so far this season - with goals a real problem for them. But with this news, and the possible signing of a new striker before the Transfer Window closes, United may have a chance to get headlines for the right reasons.

Ronaldo, 23, said: "I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well.

"I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September - that is my target and it is a realistic one.

"It has been frustrating to miss the start of the Premier League season but I am pleased with my rehabilitation and, hopefully, I'll be ready soon."

Visit our new blog it's about application development http://application-developmentin.blogspot.com/

Resource :- http://cristianoronaldo7.com
posted by James @ 5:08 PM
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home