Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ronaldo : We Deserved To Win
Cristiano Ronaldo managed to find his way to the Sky cameras on the pitch as Manchester United fought their way to victory in the Premier League!

Having notched up 41 goals, and 87 points for United, Ronaldo had no doubt in his mind that United were worthy champions!

“The pressure was high, but we believed in ourselves and we deserved to win the title, definitely,” he said. “This was a team effort and I think we deserved it because we are the best team in the Premier League.” “I was confident because I felt that if I scored we would win the match. I am very happy to help my team.”

The celebrations didn't end there for Ronaldo - straight after the match it was back to Old Trafford for the Annual Awards - with Cristiano retained both the fans' and players' player of the year awards, whilst also winning the goal of the season award for his free-kick at home to Portsmouth in January which swerved and dipped to leave goalkeeper David James flat-footed.

Visit our more blogs here :- Yuvraj singh and Cement Industry

Resource :- cristianoronaldo7.com
posted by James @ 10:37 AM
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home