Friday, July 25, 2008
RONALDO READY FOR MADNESS
Cristiano Ronaldo has won yet more Awards - having kept his Football Writers Award from last year, and the Fans Player of the Season and Players Player of the Season Awards, Ronny has added the Barclaycard Player of the Season Trophy to his cabinet, as well as the Golden Boot for most goals in the Premiership!

Meanwhile, Ronaldo has been realistic about Manchester United's chances on Wednesday.

Ronaldo said: "I have been totally surprised by how many goals I have scored as I am not even a centre forward. But to be the best in the world I have to win titles like the Champions League and the Premier League.

"I am a winner and I have a dream that we will win the Double this season. It would be madness if we did but why is it not possible now?

Ronaldo has already played a demanding 48 games this season for his club and will be starring for Portugal in the summer's European Championships.

Resourse :- cristianoronaldo7.com/news
posted by James @ 11:18 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home