Monday, July 28, 2008
NO REAL MOVE
Cristiano Ronaldo will not be heading to Real Madrid this Summer!

Thats according to Real Manager Berndt Schuster - "I would like to have a lot of players," said Schuster. "But I don't think it is possible that Cristiano Ronaldo will be with us."

Thats according to Cristiano Ronaldo too - "I feel very good at the club. I want to carry on like that. I have many friends here in the club. I am five years in the club and I know everyone now - the staff, the players, and I feel like this is my home."

Ronaldo gave an interview to the News of the World yesterday, and firmly denied suggestions which have surfaced in the Spanish media that he will quit United because they have failed to honour a pledge to give him a lucrative new contract.

Ronaldo said: "I am enjoying being here in the Premier League at the moment. It is the best football in the world and I am enjoying the time when I play here. It is fantastic to play in the Premier league.

So, do you think it's a good move????

My New Blog on Digital Cable TV plz visit this :- http://digetelly.blogspot.com/

Resourse :- cristianoronaldo7.com/news
posted by James @ 1:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home